CRITERIA FOR THE “OUTSTANDING ACHEIVEMENT AWARD”
This award is based solely on the merit of the individual. It serves to recognize the achievements or contributions of the candidate.The chairperson and committee members will assess the candidates and how they are selected based on:
1. Completed Letter of Recommendation from each Chapter or personal recommendation.
2. Candidate must have demonstrated exceptional merit without regard to status of education or age
3. Candidate must have demonstrated positive and verifiable service to the community, family, workplace or have obtained distinguished academic achievement
4. Candidate must have demonstrated capacity of leadership and the ability to motivate others
5. Candidate must have demonstrated interest in improvement beyond themselves
6. Names are to be engraved and added to the plaque on display in the Freestone County Historical Museum.